Welcome to the Classified Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
- To use any service provided by the website the user must be registered with his true credentials and mymachineguru.com reserves the right to restrict any service to the registered user without any prior notice.
- The service provided by My Machine Guru can vary from user to user and from location to location. My Machine Guru do not guarantee that any service or function will be of the same type or of same extent thereof. My Machine Guru has the right to deny or build different levels of Access for the use of any service or any of the functions performed by the site in accordance with different users.
- To enjoy any of the services including buying, renting, selling any equipment, you are required to provide registration book where ever applicable, road taxes receipts, insurance policy, current fitness certificate, copy of original invoice, copy of excise duty certificate in case of indigenous equipment and copy of bill of entry in case of imported equipment, no objection certificate from the finance company along with fresh invoice for every sale.
- Seller is liable to pay off any statutory dues with any of the government agency with respect to the equipment listed on the website. All dues, liabilities till the date of sale has to be cleared by the seller.
- Anyone who has to use the services provided by the website needs to be registered and approved. One user should only have one account and If it is found that the user is having more than one account his account may be terminated or due action will be taken resulting which the company may reject the user's further application to register on the website.
- After registration, the user will be provided with a unique username and password (that can be changed later on by the user) and every account be connected to a web-based email account for the member to send and receive emails.
- You shouldn't share your unique member Id and password with any other person. you would be solely responsible for all the actions done in your account. It is your duty to acknowledge My Machine Guru if you notice any unauthorized use of your account.
- User acknowledge that all the activities under his or her account (including posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be understood to be authorized by the user.
- It is the duty of the user to acknowledge that sharing of your account details such as member Id and password with other members that are outside your business entity, can result in chaos and harm to My Machine Guru and all it's other users , also user acknowledge that whatever loss caused due to sharing of account credentials with other people is not a liability to My Machine Guru and the user is solely responsible for that . we reserve the right to terminate your account without liability to the user.
- Each and every member is solely responsible for understanding and observing the applicable laws and regulations in its jurisdiction and make sure that the website is used with adherence to the respective law.
- Seller shall be responsible for providing information regarding their product timely. you acknowledge that you should provide true and complete Information regarding your product and not exaggerate and overemphasize your equipment to please the buyers or to mislead them.
- User agrees to not engage themselves in activities that are prohibited - (i) Copying, distributing, or disclosing any aspect of the website in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping" (ii) Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the website; (iii) Take any actions that impose, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (iv) Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the website; (v) Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website; (vi) Using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (vii) Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; or (viii) Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
- We at My Machine Guru are committed to keeping pushing our limits to provide you with the best service possible, however, we are not responsible for any interruption in any of our service that may or may not affect your receipt, process, acceptance of bids etc.
- My Machine Guru reserves the right to anytime suspend, terminate your membership without any prior notice, some of the reason to terminate your account -
- If we are unable to identify the authentication of the information provided by the user.
- If your actions are found to be creating harm to other users or My Machine Guru, we reserve the right to terminate, suspend you at any point in time. A suspended or terminated user is not allowed to create another account whatever the circumstances may be. If the user doesn't adhere to the terms of service, documents or any agreement then My Machine Guru reserves the right to recover any amount that you owe us, also proceed legal actions against you.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law of India, website and all its services provided by my machine guru are provided' as is' and 'as available ' basis without any warranty or guarantee. In no circumstances my machine guru be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. No liability will be faced by my machine guru even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
We respect the property of others and the same we expect from our users. My Machine Guru reserves the right to anytime terminate or suspend the account of any of its members is found to violate the right of others. If any of the users feel that his / her property rights are violated by any of the other users through his post or anything must contact My Machine Guru's copyright agent with following details.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or another property right that you claim has been violated
- A description of where the material that you claim has violated is located on the website
- Your address, contact details, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property own